We accept orders
7 days a week
7am - 9pm
We accept Paypal payments. Please call.
Wall Tent Shop is a
DUNS #: 152032343
Idaho sales tax collected
on all items shipped to an Idaho address
Contact us by Email
Pack Saddle Shop
3071 West Twin Road
Moscow Idaho 83843
All Rights Reserved
Kni-Co stoves will
be shipped w/in 1-3 business days
Click to enlarge Kni-Co Stove picture
Alaskan & Packer Stove shown w/accessories
of Alaskan Stove
Alaskan shown with all accessories
Click onto Wall Tent Stoves
for information and pictures on the 15 camp stove and pack
stove models available by Riley Stoves, Kni-Co Stoves
and Four Dog.
I have a camp stove or pack stove that will meet your requirements.
Camp stove and pack stove prices start at $100.00. All stoves
- Lifetime guarantee on manufacturer defects.
- Kni-Co stoves are also known as a sheepherder's stove.
- Kni-Co Stove Alaskan and Packer models shown above. Kni-Co Packer
Stove is on right side.
- Each Kni-Co stove is handmade.
- Kni-Co stove pipe, water tank, shelf, damper and sleeve fit into
firebox. Kni -Co Packer Stove water tank won't fit.
- Kni-Co Stove Alaskan and Packer models are both made from 22
gauge cold rolled steel to resist warpage.
- Kni-Co nesting stove pipe, 77 inches long, 4 pieces, larger piece
fits into next smaller piece.
- Stove pipe is 5" at stove. Stove pipe size going through
wall tent roof is approximately 4 3/4", and 4" at top
of stove pipe.
- A standard 5" oval stove jack will accomodate Kni-Co 5" nesting
- If you have a 4" stove jack on your tent,
you can purchase a 5" to a 4" reducer pipe at a local
hardware store to attach to the Kni-Co stove. Then a Kni- Co 4" nesting
pipe can be attached to the reducer.
- Heat shield behind air intake to prevent sparks popping out air
- Cold rolled steel construction to help prevent warping.
- Kni-Co Alaskan and Packer models are widely used in Alaska where
lightweight, reliable stoves are a necessity.
- Side shelf fits either side or can have two side shelves.
- Heat shield on door to prevent door from warping.
- Sturdy legs that fold up for easy storage.
- NEW Alaskan
Short is designed specifically for ease of packing
in panniers. The Alaskan II is 8" shorter and easily fits
into most panniers.
- Nesting stove pipe length is 16" and pipe
fits inside firebox.
- Note: pipe length is only 57" when
- Damper is 6" when installed for a total pipe length
- If you need more total pipe length you can order a long damper
pipe that increases overall pipe length to 72".
- Stainless steel 2 gallon water tank
does not fit inside firebox.
- Recommendation: The Alaskan firebox
is 50% larger than the Packer. For the extra $20.00 cost, the Alaskan
will provide much more heat and will hold heat 50% longer than
the Packer. Unless weight and size is a critical factor, I would
recommend the Alaskan.
- SPARK ARRESTOR. Some companies offer a Kni Co stove package without a spark arrestor. A spark arrestor is recommended in a stove package as some National Forests and Wilderness areas require a spark arrestor on all wood stoves. No spark arrestor results in a fine and discontinued use of the wood stove.
- Shipping for lower 48 states:
- Packer stove only: $25.00
- Packer Package: $30.00
- Alaskan stove only: $25.00
- Alaskan Package: $30.00
- Accessory shipping costs are priced for ordering w/stove.
Additional shipping charges if accessories are ordered w/out
a Kni-Co stove.
- Alaskan and Canadian customers
call for shipping
- You can purchase the following online:
- Stove only
- Stove with accessories you prefer
- DELUXE Stove Package which includes stove,
pipe, damper, spark arrestor, side shelf and water tank.
- STANDARD stove package which includes stove, pipe, SPARK ARRESTOR, ansd damper.
||24"l x 12"w x 12"h
18.5" x 12"wx12"h
|23"l x 10"w x 10'h
|Stove Height Folding legs open
|PRICE Stove Only
|DELUXE PACKAGE PRICE (stove,
water tank, shelf, pipe, damper, spark arrestor)
$265 w/6" sleeve damper
w/16" sleeve damper
PRICE Includes stove, pipe, damper and SPARK ARRESTOR
(does not include water tank and shelf)
$195 w/6" sleeve damper
$200 w/16" sleeve damper
PACKER AND ALASKAN ACCESSORY PRICES
Note: Shipping prices are
only valid if purchased with a stove
|Stainless steel 2 gal water tank
|5" nesting pipe
|Damper and sleeve installed
|Spark arrestor/rain cap
|Stove Pipe Set Pipe & Damper
|Alaskan Short only Stove
Pipe Set w/ damper 16" sleeve
|Alaskan Short only Damper
installed in 16" pipe sleeve
Guarantee: Lifetime warrantee on manufacturer defects.
If for any reason you are not satisfied contact Kni-Co direct. Kni-Co
will repair or replace (at their option) any defective part provided
it is returned freight prepaid and prior phone approval has been given.