We accept orders
Monday - Saturday
7am - 6pm
on line 24/7
We accept Paypal payments. Please call.
Wall Tent Shop is a
DUNS #: 152032343
Idaho sales tax collected
on all items shipped to an Idaho address
Contact us by Email
Pack Saddle Shop
3071 West Twin Road
Moscow Idaho 83843
All Rights Reserved
Pro Decker Pack Saddle|
Click to enlarge Pro Decker Pictures
- Top, top quality. Pro-Decker Pack Saddle will last you a lifetime.
- Pictures of this pack saddle do not do it justice. It would be
difficult if not impossible to find a better pack saddle.
- The pack saddle I use for my annual 3 week Idaho Wilderness elk
- Herman Oak #1 harness leather. The highest quality harness leather
- Thick and long pine tree made for perfect fit. Pine
is the best wood available for a decker tree.
- Roller buckles instead of conway buckles to easily adjust pack
saddle to pack animal. Roller buckles are much quicker and easier
than conway buckles.
- 6 recessed bolts per tree/bar instead of normal 4 to attach metal
arches to tree/bars.
- Rolled and lined leather breast collar, breeching and spider to
- Mohair blend cinch instead of normal cotton cinch.
- Half-breed extra heavy 32 oz canvas, leather bound, 1" felt
filler. Most half-breeds are only 24 oz canvas.
- Solid brass hardware - no rust. Most decker hardware is nickel
plated. The nickel will eventually wear off on nikel plated hardware.
- Quarter straps doubled entire length - most decker quarter straps
are not doubled to reduce cost.
- Leather straps full 1" wide and 1/4" thick.
- Decker tree straps (rigging straps)1 1/2" wide.
- Round/arches available.
- Mule tree and horse tree available.
- The decker mule tree
bars are 1" closer together than the horse bars at the front
and the bars at the back are the same distance apart for both
the horse and mule tree.
- If your mule has some withers, the horse pack saddle can be used
so you will be able to use the pack saddle on a mule and a horse.
If your mule is flat backed then I recommend the mule pack saddle.
- Call to order small pro decker pack saddle.
- Standard 32 inch cinch is shipped with pack saddle. If you require different size, specify in comment section of web order form.
- NEW IMPROVED COTTONWOOD TREE. Pictures show the prior pine tree.
- THIS IS A TOP QUALITY PACK SADDLE THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME WIH
PROPER MAINTENANCE. I USE THIS PACK SADDLE AND I STRONGLY RECOMMEND
THE PRO DECKER.
- Piggin/tie ring. Rope braided onto both decker riggin rings then
combined into one braided rope for piggin/tie ring.This system
allows you to tie next pack animal on to the piggin/tie ring, This
is an option for $20.
- Double rigging/cinch (like a sawbuck) option is $100.
- Pro Decker $800.
- Shipping $50
||PRO DECKER SMALL
||800 - 1400 lbs
|| 500 - 800 lbs
||26" x 41"
||23' x 41"
||28"-32" Mohair Blend
28" avail if you specify
|Distance between Arches
Don't forget to purchase a pack pad if you don't have one. A pack
pad is bigger than a riding saddle pad, you need the larger pad for
the pack saddle to protect your pack animal. We offer two different
pack pads, the felt pad or the Kordel
fleece pad (as seen on all my horses).