We accept orders
Monday - Saturday
7am - 6pm
on line 24/7
We accept Paypal payments. Please call.
Wall Tent Shop is a
DUNS #: 152032343
Idaho sales tax collected
on all items shipped to an Idaho address
Contact us by Email
Pack Saddle Shop
3071 West Twin Road
Moscow Idaho 83843
All Rights Reserved
Pro Sawbuck Pack Saddle |
To view additional pictures
of the Pro Sawbuck, click a picture
- Top, top quality. Pro Sawbuck Pack
Saddle will last you a lifetime.
- Pictures of this pack saddle do not do it justice.
It would be difficult if not impossible to find a better sawbuck
pack saddle. Same quality as the Pro Decker Pack Saddle. Shown
on horse with a half-breed, which is an option.
- Herman Oak #1 harness leather. The highest quality harness leather
- Thick and long pine tree made for perfect fit.
Pine is the best wood available for a sawbuck tree. Tree is thicker
than other sawbuck trees for extra strength and durability.
- Riveted and stitched for extra strength at all
- Solid oak crutches 1 3/4" square.
- Roller buckles instead of conway buckles to adjust pack saddle
to pack animal. Roller buckles are much quicker and easier than
- Top quality rolled and lined soft leather breast
collar, breeching and spider to prevent chaffing.
- Solid brass hardware - no rust. Most sawbuck hardware
is nickel plated.
- Mohair blend double cinch for sawbuck, 34 strand,
diamond woven into center, tie down dees and brass hardware.
- Quarter straps doubled entire length - most sawbuck
quarter straps are not doubled to reduce cost.
- Leather straps full 1" wide and 1/4" thick.
- Sawbuck tree straps (rigging
straps)1 1/2" wide.
- Piggin/tie ring. Rope braided onto sawbuck
riggin rings on each side then combined into one braided rope
for piggin/tie ring.This system allows you to tie next pack animal
on to the piggin/tie ring, This is an option for $20.00.
- Half breed shown in pictures is not included with
the Pro Sawbuck.
- Half-breed extra heavy 32 oz canvas, leather
bound, 1" felt
filler. Most half-breeds are only 24 oz canvas. The half breed
can be added as a $135 option.
- The sawbuck mule tree is 1" shorter than the horse tree and the bars are 1" closer together the entire length of the tree. Note: Bars are the 2 wooden parts that make up the tree.
- If you want a half-breed for a sawbuck but you
ARE NOT ordering the pro sawbuck click here to order the half-breed
separately. Same half-breed but shipping and handling cost
differ for ordering seperately.
- Recommendation: The halfbreed with its
and side wood slats protect the pack animal's body and ribs and
is worth the extra cost.
- Pro Saw Buck - Tehama Tree: $675 (quarter horse
- Pro Saw Buck - Humane Tree: $675 (for slimmer
horses such as arabian)
- Pro Saw Buck - Mule Tree $675 (mules
with flatter backs)
- Shipping $50.00
- Half Breed $155 - Shipping $10.00 only
if ordered with pack saddle. $30 shipping if ordered separately.
Don't forget to purchase a pack pad if you don't have one. A pack
pad is bigger than a riding saddle pad, you need the larger pad for
the pack saddle to protect your pack animal. We offer two different
pack pads, the felt pad bottom or the Kodel
fleece pad bottom (as seen on all my horses).