For Your Information
How do I get in touch with Santorini or RSL Tuck Properties?
- Telephone us at 208-882-1791
- Email email@example.com
- By mail: 3071 West Twin Road, Moscow ID 83843
Where is your office?
- Our home, this complex is owner managed.
How do I view the interior of a property?
- We will need to give our tenants a 24 hour notice unless we have previous
bookings for that day and then a unit may be shown that day. We do not show
an occupied unit prior to 10:30 AM or later than 3:00PM Monday through Friday.
Weekend showings or weekday earlier or later showings are limited to unique
What are your lease options?
- Our leases expire May 31, a few on July 31.
What is the application process?
- An application is required for all residents over the age of 18. It will
be given to you to fill out at the time you sign the lease.
What are the deposit requirements?
- All of our deposits are equal to one month's rent.
- We do not require first or last month's rent at the time you sign the lease.
- There is an additional deposit of $100.00 for a cat, in the units we allow
What is your pet policy?
- Prior approval of a cat is required. Birds, fish & lizards are allowed
but rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, snakes, etc. are not allowed.
What utilities are included in my rent?
- Water, sewer, & garbage is paid by us.
- Electricity, telephone and TV cable are tenant responsibilities.
How do I contact utility companies?
- Avista Corporation (for power) 800-227-9187
- Verizon (for telephone) 800-483-4100
- Adelphia (for TV cable) 800-626-6299
Useful websites for the Moscow and UI area.
Should I tell the Post Office Im moving?
- It is important to inform the post office of your whereabouts for uninterrupted
mail service. They have free mover's guides at both the Main branch - downtown
Moscow and the UI branch behind the UI Bookstore. You may also obtain Change
of Address Forms on the Web http://www.usps.gov/moversnet.
Back to the apartments main page.