We accept orders
Monday - Saturday
7am - 6pm
on line 24/7
We accept Paypal payments. Please call.
Wall Tent Shop is a
DUNS #: 152032343
Idaho sales tax collected
on all items shipped to an Idaho address
Contact us by Email
Pack Saddle Shop
3071 West Twin Road
Moscow Idaho 83843
All Rights Reserved
Donkey Panniers, Burro Panniers, Llama Panniers|
Pack Saddle Shop offers three models of burro panniers and llama
panniers for donkeys, burros, llamas and ponies. Scroll down the
page to view the Donkey Canvas Pannier, Llama Pannier, Donkey
Cordura Panniers and Donkey Utah Panniers.
Recommend you consider purchasing pannier
hooks. I use pannier hooks with all my panniers- makes loading
the pack animal a snap.
Click on to Burro pack pad to see
the pack pad available for a donkey, burro, small pony etc.
CANVAS DONKEY/LLAMA PACK PANNIERS
Made of #4 duck canvas.
Measures 19" x 10" x
CORDURA DONKEY PACK SADDLE PANNIERS
- These panniers are small panniers
for a horse, but are large panniers for donkeys, burros and ponies.
If you need a large donkey pannier this is the pannier I recommend.
It is unlikely that you can overload a donkey/burro with these panniers
as donkeys and burros can pack 25% of their weight.
- 26"W x 18"H x 10"D
- Poly inserts, 23"W x16"Hx11"D are inside panniers
for demonstration - inserts not included. Note:
pannier insert size is larger than pannier size, but these inserts
fit in the Cordura panniers.
- Panniers made from ballistic cordura, much stronger and durable
than normal cordura.
- Panniers have 1 1/4" dowel at panniers top edge to maintain
- Panniers reinforced at all wear points.
- Panniers have rain flaps on each side of lid/flap to keep rain
and snow out.
- 2" nylon straps for closing and securing pannier lids.
- 2 D-rings on top and 2 D-rings on bottom of each panniers bag.
- Leather reinforced at top of panniers.
- Extra long nylon straps to secure sleeping bags or other bulky
items on top of panniers.
- Buckles with teeth to ensure straps stay tight.
- Waterproof with urethane coating on inside of each pannier and
- Adjustable 1" harness leather loop straps to attach to decker
- Colors: light brown or dark green (these are earth tone colors)
- Cordura Panniers sold as a pair: $110.00.
- Shipping $20.00
DONKEY or LLAMA UTAH PANNIERS
Note: Pictures below are identical to the canvas Utah
panniers except panniers are white.
- Donkey Utah panniers and Llama
Utah panniers are 1/3 smaller than standard Utah panniers.
Actual donkey and llama Utah panniers pictures shown except
standard size utah panniers on horse.
- Canvas and Iron Cloth Utah Panniers are 21" W x
16" H. Depth
at top of bag adjusts to size of items and narrows at bottom.
- Canvas Utah panniers are made of white 24 oz heavy duty
- Iron cloth Utah panniers are almost industructable and won't
fray or tear when Utah pannier constantly rubs trees and rocks
on narrow trails.
- Utah pannier is washable, very strong and durable.
- Utah panniers are great for packing bulky items, such as sleeping
bags, pellet bags or elk quarters.
- Two 20" double thickness harness leather straps on each Utah
pannier bag to attach to pack saddle.
- Each strap at top of each bag has 4 rivets and double stitched
harness leather for extra strength and also have heavy duty buckles.
- Extra thick leather reinforces each bottom coner. Leather on corners
is sewn and has 5 rivets.
- Triple stitched nylon webbing at top of each bag.
- 66" leather tie down strap for connecting bags to ensure
bags ride balanced on pack animal. This strap will also help secure
top pack or tent as shown in photos.
- Utah Panniers do not have lids.
- Donkey Utah Panniers or Llama Utah Panniers sold as a pair:
MONTANA PACK RAT & HALF RAT
Pack Rat designed to carry heavy or odd shaped loads on horses or
mules. However, the Montana Pack Rat and Half
Rat is small enough to fit on donkeys, burros and ponies.
Shipping - $30.00
- Lightweight: 7 1/2 pounds each side.
- Shelf is 19" L x 12" W. Support
bracket that attaches to the decker arches is only 9" high
and 19" long.
- Makes packing easy for a cooler, plastic
boxes, hay bales, pellet bags, salt blocks, poles, water containers,
fire wood, rubbermaid containers, 5 gal propane cylinders and game.
- Folds up when not in use.
- Makes into a camp chair when not in use
- legs are included - all that is needed is a horse pad to throw
- Half Rat model has no chair legs and shelf
is 17" L x 12" W.
- Normal retail is $300.00 for Montana Pack
Rat and $175.00 for Half Rat.
- Half Rat - Set of 2 - $165.00, w/nylon
straps, NO CHAIR LEGS
- Montana Pack Rat - Set of 2 - $265.00,
w/nylon straps and chair legs.
- Heavy duty leather straps with roller buckles
to replace nylon straps $49.00